2024 Texas MS 150 Handlebar Cyclery Team
Bike MS is back! The 2024 Texas MS 150 ride will be a two-day ride (April 27th - 28th) with an overnight stay in La Grange and the finish line in College Station. Check out the MS Society’s website for full ride details HERE.
Not only is this ride a ton of fun, it also benefits a great cause.
To join the Handlebar Cyclery team, the registration fee is $300. As a member of our team, you’ll get the following perks.
- 1 Handlebar Cyclery Team jersey for day one
- 1 Handlebar Cyclery Team jersey for day two (different than day one)
- 1 Handlebar Cyclery Team t-shirt
- 10% discount on apparel and accessories at Handlebar Cyclery (valid until the weekend of the MS 150)
- 15% off bike fitting services (book here: https://www.handlebarcyclery.com/about/bike-fitting-services-pg63.htm)
- Team safety clinics
- 4 organized team rides (Bellville, New Ulm, Fayetteville, TBD) with snacks and beverages provided.
- Food, beverage, and sleeping arrangements at team tent in La Grange.
- Free entry for the 2024 Just Ride for a Just Cause (3/23/24)
Here’s the fine print:
You must first register with the MS Society, and then with us to ride with our team. We do not register riders for the MS 150. All our riders are expected to raise the minimum of $400 required by the MS Society.
Important: After you sign up with us via the link below, you will receive the password to join our team (Handlebar Cyclery Team) on the MS Society’s website. It will be in your confirmation email. Please do not share this password!
**Team is capped at 40 riders…don’t delay in joining us!