$288.80 - $380.00 $370.00 - $380.00 Up To 22% Savings
Make your escape. Transportation, fitness and fun. Escape is all these things and more. Choose your mission, hop on and go. With its lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame and smooth, stable 700c wheels, Escape is your ticket to on-road versatility. Ride city streets or country roads. For commuting, fitness, or just for the fun of it. Confident upright geometry and a wide range of gears give it a sporty ride quality. Whatever road or path you choose, Escape is always up for the adventure. - ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame - High-tensile steel fork with low-rider rack mounts - Durable double-wall alloy rims with puncture-resistant Giant SX-3 tires - Shimano 3x7-speed drivetrain with Tektro brakes
$44.80 - $90.00 $80.00 - $90.00 Up To 44% Savings
Giro's Hex combines progressive styling with the versatility, functionality and comfort you want for trail riding. Giro's In-Mold construction offers lightness and durability, while the 21 vents keep you comfortable no matter how hot the weather gets. There's also Giro's Roc Loc 5 retention system that ensures the Hex is secure on gnarly descents, and Giro's P.O.V. adjustable visor that keeps the sun out of your eyes so you can concentrate on the trail ahead. - Small = 51-55cm - Medium = 55-59cm - Large = 59-63cm
$28.00 $35.00 20% Savings
Take a spin on Giant's Contact Forward Saddle! It's built for riders who prefer a more leaned forward position on the bike. Anatomic design and a pressure-relieving channel keep you racking up the miles, while the supportive padding provides incredible comfort no matter how long your ride is.
$40.00 - $50.00 $50.00 Up To 20% Savings
- Dynamic Cycling Fit Provides A Simple, Comprehensive Saddle Selection Process - Uniclip™ Accessory Mount - Vacuum Formed High-Quality Microfiber Cover - Strategically Placed Particle Flow Technology - Nylon Base - Hollow Chromoly Rails - Forward And Upright Contact Conditions
$40.00 - $49.99
As we have visited dealers throughout the world we have heard a common theme, customers want an option for a thicker bar tape! 89 inch rolls and 78 grams per set. (including plugs) The 3.2 mm DSP is Lizard's thickest tape and has a new distinct pattern. Tried and tested on the cobbles at the Paris-Roubaix course!
$145.00 $260.00 44% Savings
Whether you're spinning easy or simulating a burning climb, Giant's Cyclotron Auto II Trainer provides a real life feel. The smooth, magnetic resistance adjusts automatically without a remote. The frame is foldable for easy storage, lightweight so you can take it with you on the road, and has non-skid rubber leveling feet that protects your floor. The anodized-aluminum platform is super stable for out-of-the-saddle sessions and the Cyclotron comes with its own quick-release so set up is easy.
$18.75 $25.00 25% Savings
Giant's Continuum 7 is a simple way to get the most out of your rides. It tracks seven essential functions, including distance and speed, has a large, easy-to-read display, and uses a wired sensor and handlebar mount that attaches easily to your bike.
$6.50 - $7.80 $25.00 - $30.00 Up To 74% Savings
Fizik's Saddle Pak is the perfect accessory for carrying your riding essentials. Fizik's Integrated Clip System allows it to attach easily and quickly to Fizik saddles (sold separately). Plus, this water-resistant seat bag sports a reflective safety patch and a taillight attachment loop.
$28.00 $35.00 20% Savings
Take a spin on Giant's Contact Forward Saddle! It's built for riders who prefer a more leaned-forward position on the bike. Anatomic design and a pressure-relieving channel keep you racking up the miles, while the supportive padding provides incredible comfort no matter how long your ride is.
$67.50 $90.00 25% Savings
- Liv Relaxed fit - ¾ sleeves - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Flatlock seams - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$75.00 $100.00 25% Savings
- Liv Race fit - 1/2-length zipper - Zipped rear pocket - Non-restrictive collar - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature
$56.25 $75.00 25% Savings
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$77.00 $110.00 30% Savings
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • Adjustable waist • Unique sublimated patterns • 12” inseam
$157.50 - $210.00 $210.00 Up To 25% Savings
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
$26.25 $35.00 25% Savings
- Easy quick release bracket - Durable coil cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Size: 20 x 800mm
$135.00 - $180.00 $180.00 Up To 25% Savings
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$60.00 $80.00 25% Savings
- Liv club fit - 1/2-length zipper - 3 back pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking Transtextura fabric
$87.50 - $175.00 $175.00 Up To 50% Savings
- DCF saddle selection process— simple, comprehensive, visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Carbon Composite base material - Carbon Fiber Rails
$708.75 $945.00 25% Savings
• Ultra-Light full composite 700C rims • Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves • 23mm wide rim for better tire performance • 30mm rim height • DT Aerolite/Aero Comp bladed stainless steel spokes • Dynamic Balanced Lacing provides significantly higher transmission stiffness vs. traditionally laced wheels • Alloy locking nipples • Giant alloy hub shell with Star Ratched driver • 1335g per pair
$40.00 $70.00 43% Savings
- Same design as that worn by Giant-Alpecin Pro Tour Team - TransTextura jersey - Traditional full length zipper and 3 pockets - UPF 30+ sun protection
$13.00 $20.00 35% Savings
- Ultra high gauge 200 needle count for thin and smooth touch - TransTextura Plus™ fabric quickly wicks moisture and eliminates odor causing bacteria Left and Right specific fit - Arch compression band - Y-gore heel construction
$405.00 - $495.00 $540.00 - $660.00 Up To 25% Savings
- Ultra-light full composite 27.5" rims - Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves - 25mm wide rim for better tire performance - Sapim Race stainless steel spokes - 28 front/rear (2-cross) - Alloy nipples - Giant alloy 6-bolt disc compatible hub shell - Precision three pawl internals - Sealed cartridge bearings - Interchangeable hub platforms - QR15 thru-axle front convertible to 100x5mm QR - 142x12mm thru-axle rear convertible to 135x5mm QR - 1550g per pair
$60.00 $160.00 63% Savings
- Built for pure competitive advantage where the smallest gain in aerodynamics is necessary - Offers super low aerodynamic drag over a variety of rider positions - Maximum ventilation with Direct Flow Cooling guiding airflow into ultra-deep internal channels - Elements Strap System (ESS) combines CINCH Pro dial fit system with no-adjustment-needed Optimal Position Y and LiteForm webbing creating secure fit with simple adjustment - Maximum head protection in both low and high speed falls
$54.00 $90.00 40% Savings
Make sure you're prepared to go the distance in your next tri. Giant's Race Day Sleeveless Tri Top is optimized to provide top-tier performance, whether you're just starting your swim, deep into your bike leg, or running towards the finish line. Its four-way stretch Stratos fabric moves with your body for a great fit and long-term comfort during all of the disciplines. Plus, its chlorine-resistant for race day simulations in the pool boasts a 20cm zipper for ventilation, and features two rear pockets for easy access to your fuel.
$13.50 $18.00 25% Savings
Giant's Numen Aero Taillight is small, powerful and impressively bright. It's so sleek and light that it almost disappears. Come nighttime, though, cars will notice its three bright LEDs. It has a run time of up to 90 hours and features three modes: steady, flashing and chasing. The tool-free rubber mount easily attaches to most seatposts, including aero and integrated models.
$52.50 - $70.00 $70.00 Up To 25% Savings
Take your riding and your performance monitoring to the next level with Giant's Neos ANT+ Wireless Computer. This wireless ANT+ computer displays standard basics like speed, pace, distance and time, as well as tons of detailed information. Cadence is read by both current and average RPM, as well as heart rate in current, average, and max. The Neos records data for multiple rides and even monitors its life and warns you of a low battery. The backlight is nice for those early-morning starts, and it includes a stem/bar mount and an extended handlebar mount that sets the computer out front of the bars for easy viewing.
$708.75 $945.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-XCR0 29er Composite Front Wheel is crazy-light. Pair the wheel's 25mm-wide carbon rim pairs best to high-performance tires, and get ready to slay your favorite trails. Giant supplies the aluminum hub shells, and DT Swiss provides the internals, as well as their Aerolite bladed stainless steel spokes and aluminum nipples for unparalleled ride quality and speed. Giant includes rim strips and valves so you can set these wheels up tubeless.
$866.25 $1,155.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-XCR0 29er Composite Rear Wheel is crazy-light. Pair the 25mm-wide carbon rim pairs best high-performance tires and get ready to slay your favorite trails. Giant supplies the aluminum hub shell, and DT Swiss provides the internals, as well as their Aerolite bladed stainless steel spokes and aluminum nipples for unparalleled ride quality and durability, as well as their patented 36-tooth star ratchet system for immediate engagement. Giant includes tubeless-ready rim strips and valve stems.
$221.25 $295.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-XCR1 29er Front Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatible with the supplied rim strip and valve, this 28-spoke hoop is laced to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss internals for miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
$266.25 $355.00 25% Savings
Giant's P-XCR1 29er Rear Wheel is a lightweight aluminum wheel ready to hit the trails. Tubeless-compatible with the supplied rim strip and valve, this 28-spoke hoop is laced to a Giant hub shell with DT Swiss' star ratchet system for excellent engagement and miles of smooth, efficient rolling.
Page 1 of 4 Next page