If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures. Rim strips and valves not included.
$3.49 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Challenge's Valve Extenders screw onto the end of Presta valves to make the valves 42mm longer so that the valves will protrude through wheels with tall rims far enough to be able to attach your pump and inflate the tires. You get two extenders and a wrench for them.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. - Steel valve stems for use with Whisky tubeless rims and most others - 35mm length - Fits up to an 8mm valve hole - Removable valve core - Sold as a pair
Continental's Easy Tape High Pressure Rim Strips come in sizes to fit 700c and 650c road rims and are made of a tough, elastic and waterproof, non-adhesive nylon. This makes them quick and easy to install. Just stretch them over your rims and let them snap in place! They are also made specifically for when you're running extreme pressures and can handle up to 220 psi. Each box contains a pair of rim strips.
The Next Level in Sealing Power from the People who Invented Tubeless Conversions If you've walked the mechanics' pits at any National or International level event, chances are you've seen them: trademark Stan's black quart bottles with no labels. Look closer and you might have seen strange symbols scrawled all over the bottles in a silver marker, letters and numbers, formula notes by the man himself, Stan Koziatek. For nearly fifteen years Stan has been quietly formulating a special racing version of our legendary sealant for many of cycling's most successful teams. Working with athletes who push themselves and their tubeless systems to the absolute limit, he developed a proprietary sealant formula with close to twice the amount of the standard sealing crystals plus special "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures. Stan's Race Sealant's combination of large and smaller sealing crystals interlock to form a lattice work that not only seals but strengthens and reinforces the area of the puncture, allowing for an entirely new level of sealing performance. The quantity and size of crystals in this special formula means that Stan's Race Sealant can only be installed directly into the tire. As a result of its immense sealing capabilities, the Race Sealant will clog injectors and smaller bottles almost immediately. Stan's has made Race Sealant available to riders everywhere, and it is only available by the quart. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Twice the amount of Stan's standard sealing crystals - "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. MSW's GPK-100 glueless patches will help get you back to where you need to be. • Six patches • Sandpaper • Instructions included
$12.99 - $17.99
• 2mm TPU material with UV protection • High performance tire liners that prevent flats • Lighter and stronger than traditional liners • Two sizes available -26/29 x 1.9-2.35-inch -27-inch/700c x 18-25mm
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures. This is enough sealant for one tire.
- Specific DT-Swiss tubeless ready valve stems for tubeless applications
$9.90 - $12.00
• External presta valve extensions for deep dish rims • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, 65mm, and 70mm lengths
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
- 45NRTH aluminum carbide concave replacement studs - Quantity: 25
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$9.95 - $24.95
Continental's Revo Sealant is specifically designed for use with their Revolution tubeless-ready tires and it's great for tubular tires, too. It seals punctures and contains no protein or ammonia so it's safe for use in all wheels, too.
This is Continental's glue for gluing tubular ("sew-up") tires on aluminum tubular rims. The container has a brush built into the screw-on cap for easy glue application. You get enough glue to install about 12 tires.
$5.00 - $44.95
Continental Carbon Rim Cement adheres to carbon fiber rims better than standard tire glue. This is Continental's glue for gluing tubular ("sew-up") tires on carbon tubular rims. - The 200g Can has a brush built into the screw-on cap for easy glue application.
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
$9.00 - $13.00
Works with Zipp butyl inner tubes with a removable core as well as other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. Available as a kit (3 extenders and 2 wrenches) or individually. - For use with removable valve core Presta tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened - Integrated air seal
• Synthetic elastomer gasket with 2X the holding power and 5X wear resistance of traditional gasket materials • Two stage seal design, improves sealing and stability on all presta valve stems • Adjustable compression, user can tighten the cap to increase holding power by 4X and compensate for wear •15 degree stem angle reduces stress on the valve stem from pump hose • 12.0g
$37.00 - $40.00
All the pieces needed for tubeless tire setup on compatible rims. - Includes Rim Tape, 2 Universal Valves & 1 Valve Core Wrench
Make your tubeless wheels setup effortless with Giant's WheelSystem tubeless valve stems. The removable cores make adding sealant quick and easy.
• Specially formulated adhesive backing to manage heat from rim brakes • Narrow - fits tubeless compatible on-road wheels with 16-20mm inner rim widths • Wide - fits tubeless compatible on-road wheels with 18-22mm inner rim widths
- For use with Giant proprietary wheelsystems - 38mm valve stem - Removable valve core for easier application of tire sealant - 2 per package - 87202: Road Disc WheelSystem specific
- Designed specifically for 2017+ Giant Off-Road wheelsystems - Accomodates Wider Rim Profile Of 2017+ Wheelsystems - Durable Black Anodized Finish
Page 1 of 3 Next page